I use this method to get public domain audiobooks off of youtube and onto my iPod so that I can listen to this stuff while I run errands or workout. I don’t recommend doing this to get non-public domain stuff.
1. Copy the YouTube URL. If you are on this site, then you need to click on the link at the top of the video to go directly to Youtube.
2. Now that you are on Youtube, you need to copy the video’s URL
3. Go to listentoyoutube.com and paste the URL here:
4. Click GO and the website will convert that link into mp3. Then click the link that reads “Click here to get your Download link”
5. Then the website gives you your Download Link:
6. Your file will download, once downloaded you must locate the file, which is easy with Chrome. Just click the arrow and select “Show in folder”
7. Drag the file into youre iTunes
Viola! The mp3 is on your iTunes. Now you got the audio to take with you where ever you go. Listening to these audiobooks while doing chores, working out, or running errands is a great way to increase productivity and expand your knowledge.